You know what’s fun? Snow days.
You know what’s not fun? Shoveling snow. Shoveling snow before coffee.
I just had an icicle hanging from my nostrils!
It’s break time and I’m eating some delicious crockpot oatmeal and slowly starting to be able to feel my fingers again.
I hope you noticed the recent upgrade to my blog; I only worked the entirety of yesterday on it.
But ahh snow days, what to do?
- Get lost in a book. I suggest Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.
- Make a snowman/woman. I advise you to not even to try in this kind of snow. It is not packing snow and you’ll just end up with wet socks.
- Curl up. Grab your warm drink of choice (Coffee and Baileys) and watch your favorite tv series. My current obsession is HBO’s The Newsroom.
- Organize. Books, pictures, file folders, your computer, your closet, the list goes on.
- Learn something, online. If you want to know how to do something, there’s a YouTube Video for it. I’m not promising they are all reliable: a six pack in 3 minutes; I’m not buying it, and should you really be fighting a baby?
Take full advantage of the day. Twelve hours left before quite possibly another snow day.
Stay warm and stay happy.